Our MissionTo enable individuals with all stages of osteoarthritis to achieve optimal health outcomes, by providing multi-disciplinary assessment of needs, personalized plans, and timely, relevant education.
Our VisionOASIS will be a recognized leader in the osteoarthritis community, known for transforming access to services, introducing innovative models, fostering continuous improvement, and sharing knowledge.
Our ValuesWe believe:
- All clients deserve fair and equitable access to services.
- In client empowerment by giving individuals the tools to advocate for their health care needs, the knowledge required to self manage their osteoarthritis, and the skills to navigate the system for timely access to services.
- In partnering with others in order to maximize effectiveness, reduce duplication of effort, respond to needs of diverse cultural groups, and build a shared learning environment.
- In the value of teamwork and sharing of knowledge and expertise between diverse disciplines.
- That individuals benefit from access to education and services across the full continuum of care from early detection to long-term management of osteoarthritis including medical and / or surgical intervention.
- That timely and relevant information assists individuals in making informed lifestyle and treatment choices.
- In services and systems grounded in evidence-based best practices and the importance of ongoing quality improvement through regular performance measurement.