PreOp education is a mandatory education session for people who are having total joint replacement surgery. It gives you an opportunity to ask any last-minute questions that you might have about your surgery and to find out specific details about what will happen on your surgery day.
Pre-op will answer these questions:
- What is hip surgery? What is knee surgery?
- What kinds of precautions do I have to take after surgery?
- What equipment do I need for surgery?
- How can I prepare my home for my recovery?
- What can I expect in hospital?
- How will I manage everyday activities after surgery?
- What’s next after surgery?
How do I register for Pre-op education?You will be contacted by OASIS to attend this free session. If you have a confirmed surgery date and haven’t been contacted by OASIS, please contact us.
Where is Pre-Op education offered?
Pre-Op is currently offered by webinar only. The session is approximately 1 hour long.
View the OASIS PreOp presentation