Building strength, losing weight and making changes to your home are all strategies that can have a positive impact on the success of your surgery. But these things do not happen overnight.
PreHab education gives you the information that you need to begin setting goals to help you prepare for your surgery.
PreHab will address these questions:
- What is osteoarthritis?
- What equipment do I need before surgery?
- How can I improve my eating habits and food choices?
- Which nutrients can help before surgery?
- What exercises should I do before surgery?
- How much exercise is too much?
- How can I control my pain?
How do I register for PreHab education?
You will be contacted by OASIS to attend this free session. If you are on the surgical waitlist and haven’t been contacted by OASIS, please contact us.
Where is PreHab offered?
PreHab is currently offered by webinar only. The session is approximately 1 hour long.
View the OASIS PreHab presentation